Saturday, February 12, 2011

sacrifices..

No matter how much I keep telling myself that Im tired of being a doctor, there is sumthing deep inside of me that make me rejoice in going to work everyday. It is knowing that im about to make a change in sumone else's life. It is knowing that no matter how shitty my life is right now, for the next 8 hours or so, i can forget everything and just concentrate on making my patients better. It is very rare in any profession that u get to experience this. Maybe thats why im addicted to this job. when u become a doctor, u learn how to hide ur feelings. no matter how hurt u are inside, u learn to smile in front of ur patients. no matter how much u yearn to be hugged and consoled, u shut the feelings inside and console ur patients instead. Much sacrifices have been made. So many family events that ive missed. so many times unspent. so many blood, sweat and tears that ive shed. and nobody will understand. i doubt many will appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment