Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good friends... great food

When i was studying in Bandung, me and my frens had this understanding where every weekend, we will dress up nicely, put on our make ups and go out to a really fancy place for dinner. I miss that. Throughout the weekday we will go our separate ways to classes, practicals, we each had our circle of frens and when we do bump into each other we say hi and then are soon on our way again. but what got us thru our week was knowing that each weekend, we will meet up again, all dressed up, meeting at a different venue every time. Sumtimes one of us wud be in tears, talking about a cheating partner, other days we wud be laughing and giggling over a little gossip one of us recently overheard. Life was good then, relaxed, at ease. I laughed a lot, cried a lot. And i changed everytime. And thats what has made me the person that I am. I miss my dear frens, some of them are now wives, mothers a role i am yet to carry. but alas all of us have one thing in common, we are now doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment