Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I realize that it has been quite a while since I updated my blog. Sigh. A lot has happened. I dont even know where to begin.Well, I got married. In November 2011. To the guy I have been dating for 3 years. My wedding was beautiful. I chose to have it by the beach in my hometown Port Dickson. It was a beautiful ceremony. Here are the pictures.





At that time I was working as a medical officer in Klinik Kesihatan Gemencheh, Negeri Sembilan. It was difficult to plan a wedding and work at the same time so I took unpaid leave for 2 months just so I could plan my wedding.

I love my Red Kebaya. I think I look amazing in it. Hehe. Well anyway, you only get to be a bride once right? So I really splurged on the dress and the shoes. My husband splurged on his suit as well. I think he looks very dashing doesnt he?

Well anyway, my wedding was a 2 day event. The nikah was held on a Saturday and the reception was on a Monday, which also happen to be a public holiday coz it was the second day of Eidul Adha.

My husband is an Indonesian citizen, I met him when I was studying in Bandung. I guess you could say that he is the love of my life. And since he decided to quit his job and relocate all the way to be in Msia with me, I have to be the love of his life too.

Married life was not what I thought it would be. But I will leave that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment